Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The best time of day is when I spend it with the one I love most

Im not sure what is or how to explain it, but God has changed me- changed my heart. I just don't read my Bible just to read it anymore, I read because I love to and have a desire to. And yes it is a little humiliating admitting that I just started to read my Bible in that way, but at the same time its exciting because I'm actually right with God and devoting, not just my mornings to Him but my whole day. Now, I'm not saying I'm perfect, because I am far from perfect, but I just find myself reading my Bible even when I'm bored. I'm so glad that I worship a God that answers whenever you call. When no one listens hes there standing by waiting for you to call on Him. He's there to pick us up when we fall. And if I didn't worship a God like Him I would be no one. I would have no point in living; No one to serve.... My heart burdens when I think about the past years. I haven't lived for Him, hadn't read my Bible like I should,..I mean, I wasnt one of those ones who never did anything bad, my walk with God was just not in the right path. But despite that, He still takes us back because of greatness, mercy and love!

No comments: